The Finance committee is charged with making recommendations related to the financial affairs of the Division.
The responsibilities of the Finance committee are to develop and revise, as necessary, guidelines for the following activities:
- Accounting and bookkeeping procedures for funds of the Division, including those related to professional development activities;
- Developing and revising, as necessary, guidelines for providing reimbursement to members for expenses incurred when performing function to the Division;
- Assisting the President Elect in preparing the annual budget;
- Making recommendations to the Executive Board regarding fundraising activities;
- Preparing financial reports.
It is expected that the Finance committee assume responsibility for other activities related to governmental relations, as assigned by the Executive Board.
Finance Committee Chair